Color and Contrast Sensor
BAUMER FKDK 14G6901 – Diffuse Contrast SensorsCategory: Color and Contrast Sensor
- type: diffuse contrast sensor
- light source: white LED
- sensing distance Tw: 12,5 mm ±2 mm
- light indicator: LED green
- output indicator: LED yellow
- sensitivity adjustment: Teach-in
- distance to focus: 12,5 mm
- beam height: 3 mm
- beam width: 1 mm
BAUMER FKDM 22P1901/S14F (LED RGB)Category: Color and Contrast Sensor
- sensing distance Tw: 40 mm
- sensor channels: 4 (teachable)
- tolerance ranges: 5-step teachable (LEDs)
- size of measuring spot: 3 mm x 5 mm
- light source: LED red / green / blue
- signal display (Teach): LED orange
- channel status display: LED yellow per channel
- power on indication: LED green
EMX INDUSTRIES INC CNTX-30-TP – Contrast SensorCategory: Color and Contrast Sensor
The CNTX-30-TP sensor combines small spot size and fast response to achieve high-speed contrast detection capable of detecting a wide variety of marks and objects.
The CNTX effectively detects contrast differences between many colors on various surfaces over a range of 50 grayscale levels.
The modulated white light source in the CNTX is focused to a 2.5 to 3mm spot and directed toward a target. The diffused light returning to the sensor is measured.
When the level is equal to or exceeds the threshold the discrete output changes state. Due to the fast response of the sensor, it is suitable for use in high-speed applications.
The sensor provides a discrete output that automatically configures to NPN and PNP. A PLC or a computer can be used to monitor the status of the discrete output signal.